Screen recording is a process of recording the activities that take place on the screen of your computer or mobile device. Screen recording can be used for various purposes, such as to capture a video tutorial, record a game or screencast software demonstrations. Windows 10 has a lot of features, but one of the most popular is the ability to record your screen. In this article, we’ll see how to record screen in windows 10.
What is Screen Recording User For?
The use of screen recording is to capture everything that you are doing on your windows PC for a certain time period. In various office environments, the working professionals use screen recordings to communicate a certain execution or training. Many gaming professionals are using such tools for training, testing and to share their gaming achievements. Trainers are using screen recording softwares to share their training.
Did you know? One of the most and very important roles of screen recorders is to provide clarity about the business requirement that we need to run.
Here is an example-
You are working with a product development team and there are lots of requirements in the list to develop all those features that are listed in the requirement. Sometimes, requirements are not clear to us and because of this, there is delay in implementing the required features. So, to rectify such issues we have to clarify and understand it clearly. If not, we need a screen recording software to record the brief explanation about the running project and to share with the respective product development team members.
It will boost the confidence of the product development team and reduce the time period with negligible defects.
Easy Guide - How to Record Screen in Windows 10?
Here are the easy steps.
2. After installing, start ActivePresenter and it will initialize in a few seconds.
3. In the left side bar, there is a feature for ‘Record Video’.
4. Click on ‘Record Video’ and it will open popup with available options
- You can select the recording area as per your need like Custom or Full Screen.
- It consists of inbuilt Audio & Webcam options for your recordings.
5. Now to start recording, you need to click the Red button and it will run recording.