Don’t have any idea about installing Custom ROM Android 10 device? Do you know Android is home to an incredible number of Android Custom ROMS you can install on your device. These include CyanogenOS, LineageOS, ParanoidAndroid, MIUI, and of course the new version of the android 10 default rom.
Are you guys really looking for custom rom android 10 and in trouble how to flash custom rom using twrp? No worries, all your queries will be resolved here. Here we discuss how to install custom rom without PC. We will see the easiest steps about the installation process of custom rom on your device.
But, before proceeding with the custom rom installation procedure, you must have an idea about this custom ROM and what it is?
What is a ROM in Android Devices?
ROM is nothing but the Read-Only Memory in Android Device where Android Device OS lives. When you say that you want to flash a ROM in Android, that means you are writing a new firmware on the hardware chip. You are using that ROM interchangeably for both the hardware and the firmware.
However, you can call it firmware. And a ROM in Android is a default Stock ROM which already available in devices, while a Custom ROM is the firmware that someone compiled with some modified feature and created an installable version. Custom ROM is sometimes needed to get superuser access means root access to your device kernel. However, you can flash or install a Stock ROM also with Root access on your android device too.
Heads up! Before you proceed with the installation procedure, it is strongly recommended that you must create a backup of your android device stock rom and all your files on your device.
What are the advantages of installing Custom ROM on Android?
There are a lot of advantages of installing a custom ROM, let’s see the few advantages, see if they are good for you:
- Best Cutomizable UI: If you’re a redmi brand user and you are fed up with the UI, then you could get a makeover with Pixel Experience ROMs that have the same UI as Pixel phones.
- No Promotional Contents: Custom ROMs consist of only necessary apps always and never contain any promotional content or bloatware.
- Boost Performance: custom ROMs improve your smartphone experience and in some cases can even extend battery life.
- Better Customization: One of the major reason why everyone likes custom ROMs. The level of customization it offers is wonderful, you can change how your status bar appears, settings panel appear or functionality.
Steps to Install Custom ROM Android Without PC
Custom ROM installation procedure is quite simple and easy. You need to follow the below steps carefully in order to install ROM on your Android device.
- The very first step is to get the suitable custom rom for your device and your mobile should have TWRP recovery mode. As an example we will take MIUI 8 rom for Lenovo K3 Note mobile. To get the best Custom ROM for Android, you can visit here.
- You need to save the downloaded Rom on your SD card or you can put the ROM in the external USB storage devices as well.
- Now Power Off the mobile and wait for 2 min.
- Okay, now press volume up + volume down + Power buttons at a time and hold.
- You will see the Android is restarted and switch to TWRP recovery mode with all available options like Install, Wipe, Backup, Restore, Mount, Settings, Advanced and Reboot
- The next step is to tap on Wipe > tap on Advanced and select below options Dalvik/ART cache, System, Cache, Data.
- After selecting the above options, just swipe to wipe and wait until you see Wipe Complete Successful.
- Now go back to Home of TWRP.
- Tap on Install option and select download ROM from saved folder and Swipe to Confirm Flash. You will see the ROM Installation process starts and it will take 25 to 30 minute to complete. So be patience and keep your device aside and wait. Do not press any button.
- If you see Install Zip Successful, you need to tap on the Wipe cache/dalvik option and Swipe to Wipe.
- After Cache & Dalvik Wipe Complete, you can tap on Reboot System and it will take near about 20 to 25 minute to Reboot. So please wait.
- That is all about the Custom Rom Installation Process. Enjoy! You have successfully installed the Best Custom ROM on your Android Device.